Scrapkits

zaterdag 4 juni 2011

My first Award


This Award came from,

angirique


This award is to acknowledge blogz that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
then send them a message saying... "Your Blog Rocks"
Since I have accepted this award from angirique I must pass it onto
5 other people that I think their blogz rock.
There are no rules to this award
only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.
The 5 blogz I picked are listed below.....

Salsa

Terri

Dee

Vaybs

Kandi Kissez

Gratz on winning an award Gurlz!!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for the award Yvonne, I think your Blog Rocks Too!! Hugz Dee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much sweetie! You are so kind to me. Big Hugsssssss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much hun for the Award! Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen